Monday, August 23, 2004

Having A Gay Old Time!......What? That's No Longer Said? See This Is Part Of The Problem!

I have recieved multiple e-mail messages regarding my supposed feud with the 8th President of the United States, Martin Van Buren as well as messages regarding the (apparent) repressed homosexuality of this blog.

Firstly, my indignant remarks tword Van Buren were due to a personal mix-up in surnames. As I have explained in the following apology:

From www.8presindahouse.blogspot.com ------------------
2 Comments:

H G Wells said...
President Van Buren,

I have issued a reprive on the public pages of my blog. In an opiate haze I seem to have mistaken you for my former gardner Van Boren! He recently obsconded with several dozen tulip bulbs and a rather rare orchid, which took me some time and efforts to obtain from the jungles of... AH! I'm babbling! I'm sorry for the mix up.( And make no mistake, I'm a hard-core lady lova! Well, there was that one time.....bah! )
Friday, August 20, 2004

President Martin Van Buren said...
Appology accepted.
Monday, August 23, 2004

As you can see Van Buren has accepted my apology on this Monday the twenty-third of August in the year two-thousand and four, wonderful!! Thus, ending any confusion or conflict!
I have changed my link to President Van Buren's site to express this newfound acquaintanceship. Van Buren is, most definately, now considered "Ma Dawg!"

Van Buren has also been considerate enough to include this site among his "Additional Resources" under a title that brings us to our next topic....

The Repressed Homosexuality Of H.G. Wells

I am, was, and will always be One Badass MoFo With A Taste For The 'Tang.

I suppose something is causing this misconseption! It's must be this bloody Victoria accent and fondness for wearing leather chaps!

I can't shake either of them, so you'll just have to take my word for it....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home