Friday, August 27, 2004

My Findings...

I am ready to reveal my findings from traveling about the blogland!

I have discovered that in this world of blogging there are many types of people. More than half of which speak and type in a foreign language. Sometimes it is recognizable, sometimes it looks like this:

111111111111

and on occasion it looks like jibberish:

wjaufdndfk wdi Coke ofe didu7f dod0w, poljd!! Blog!

I came across artists and construction workers, a girl that thinks she is from another planet and an entire city called Backwardcity! (however, everything was not backward)

I found house wives and disaffected teens, old people and large groups of bowlers. I even came across several public service blogs and political discussion groups.

All in all, I found that this land of blogs needs to be studied further!

After restocking on water and pipe tobacco, I will set out again on Monday morning!!

See you in the field!

5 Comments:

Blogger Girl Friday said...

Fantastic! You are a Genius.

1:06 PM  
Blogger talula_belle said...

Haha, I'm exploring blogland right now. It's interesting to find H.G. Wells here. Hey, good job on that Time Machine book. ;)

1:16 PM  
Blogger Jayleigh said...

H.G.- There are two things I'd like to tell you.

The first is your comment on my best friend's blog, Adventures of a Boy Named Wade. You are SO right on, and I appreciate your telling him so. He's sweet and smart and you had the balls to tell him the things I could not.

The second is this line from your blog, "I am, was, and will always be One Badass MoFo With A Taste For The 'Tang."

You make me smile. Have a good one!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Jayleigh said...

http://taleofaguy.blogspot.com/

That's Wade's blog. He's gone completely sappy in his latest post. I like the poem itself, but he's kidding himself if he believes he isn't obsessing.

I wonder if I am an exhibitionist when I blog the mundane points of my life, or if I am a voyeur having spent the past 4 hours reading through random blogs.

8:00 PM  
Blogger H G Wells said...

I believe there is a certain amount of exhibitionism and vouyerism inherant in the concept of blogging. I have found that people blog for different reasons. Some as a creative outlet, some for healing, some blog in the search for acceptance. In the same vein, people read for different reasons....

I also believe that wade will come around, in time. Until then he will likely continue to wallow and write sappy posts and poems. Only time will tell,I wish him the best of luck!

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home