Monday, August 23, 2004

Time Travel

There have already been questions about my ability to travel through time and whether or not I did, in fact, invent a time machine. Well my answer to both is a resounding, YES!

I have and do travel through time on a relatively regular basis! In fact check the date of this post.

However, my time machine is nothing like the ones in movies and magazines. Over the years artists have horribly misconstrued my notations and sketches. My machine looks nothing like that riduculous throne with a giant discus behind it.....silly! Here is photograph of my time machine:



Rather Keen isn't it?


Here's what it's like to travel through time and space......





....and you can only imagine the ho's I get with this thing,



3 Comments:

Blogger President Martin Van Buren said...

The time machine looks fly, I'm sure the ho's are choice.

I must admit, I have no idea who you are or why you want to kick my ass. When I googled you it said you were a science fiction writer and my first thought was, "is he a creationist?" But on further research I see you were a "fantasy" author, I can only assume that like all fiction authors you are a repressed homosexual and are only lashing out at me because my animal magnatism both confuses and excites you. Hopefully, you'll learn to deal with it, but in the mean time, MVB don't swing that way. Good luck with the blog.

1:18 PM  
Blogger H G Wells said...

OH Martin!

How could I have ever been angry with you!

You always knew me well...

1:53 PM  
Blogger Girl Friday said...

I want a ride in the Time Machine, I just want to go back to the night I lost my innocence, such a long time ago.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home