Saturday, October 16, 2004

Big Bidness

Mr. Akshay has brought up the toipc of big business, of which I have alot to say about.

However, I am wrapping up a weekend in Italy in the year 1947, July to be exact. It's nice here on the coast. You'd never know the second world war just ended a few short years ago.

I felt the need to get away from the stressors of life and relax a bit. I will be back in your time early Monday afternoon on the 18th of October 2004.

How am I posting, you ask? Thanks to a small device called the "Time Relay Router" Basically, this is a device between my time machine and my area of blogspace. I can e-mail and post with out too much trouble.

In closing, keep up the good work, whatevr that maybe.

We'll speak of big business on Monday!

Hope you are all well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Isabella said...

Ahhh! Its Tuesday.

He has been kidnapped! Someone quick-- alert the 1947 Italian authorites-- its in our sphere of influence, i'm sure.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home