Saturday, October 09, 2004

October 9th 2004
Presidential Candidate H.G. Wells
Radio Address To The American People

On the morning of October 9th 2004, around 9:30 am, Mister Wells spoke to the American people from his favourite armchair while smoking a cigar and enjoying a coffee. The transcript of his speech has been reprinted here.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!! I JUST TRANSCRIBED AN HOURS WORTH OF MATERIAL FROM THIS SPEECH AND LOST IT IN ONE FELL SWOOP!!!!

I AM ENRAGED!!! I HATE MY BLOG PRISON! THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!

DO YOU REALIZE HOW ANGRY THIS MAKES ME?

UNACCEPTABLE!

COMPLETLY UNACCEPTABLE!

I AM A ONE MAN OPPERATION ON THIS BLOG, AN ISLAND IF YOU WILL, AND I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TRANSCRIBE MY OWN SPEECH AND HAVE IT LOST TO SOME GODDAMED PUBLISHING ERROR!

DAMN YOU, BLOGGER!

[PANTING]

I'm going back to bed.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jayleigh said...

Hint: Type out in word, then cut-n-paste.

I learned it the hard way too, Honey.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home