Friday, November 12, 2004

Recent Events

Hello, good people.

Let me begin by apologizing for the election and it's outcome. I have considered taking a trip to change the results, but alas fiddling with time can be a dangerous thing. Of course, you've seen me make a change here or there, change the outcome of a poorly executed pick-up line...something of that sort, but world politics is far more sensitive than the feelings of some bar crawling harlot. So changing the election is right out.
I'm quite excited to see what happens in the next four years.....but then again, I can leave and enjoy life in another place and time. You, my dearies, are quite screwed under the rule of the blubbering King Bush. After all of that 51% of you Americans STILL voted for the anti-science, anti-women's rights, anti-education, anti-environment, anti-"anything that don't come to me in a prayer or from God directly"....I could certainly go on, but it would end in us all crying and throwing up.

So, you had your chance America and YOU ROYALLY FUCKED UP!

Good luck with the village idiot as your President, AGAIN!

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't mean to suddenly turn on all of you....but I am SHOCKED that 51% of you are Bible thumpers completely blind to the world around you...by choice.

Please make no mistake! I am religious myself, but this Bush chap is the Christian version of bin Laden! You Americans are all seup to have his bunch of religious extremeists run your country straight into a mess of religious wars and eventually leave you with nothing but a smoking, blackened crater where the USA once stood.

MARK MY WORDS! BUSH IS ALREADY SETTING IT UP FOR 2008. EITHER:

CHENEY WILL RESIGN IN 2 YEARS AND THEY WILL BRING IN A REPLACEMENT - WHO WILL THEN BE SHOPPED FOR THE 2008 PRESIDENCY.
OR
THE ELECTION WILL BE RIGGED...FOR A THIRD TIME.
(BECAUSE, LETS BE HONEST, NON OF YOU ACTUALLY VOTED FOR HIM!)

I have a bit more to say on this subject...but at the moment I am pressed for time.

Also, I have spend a substancial amount of time away from this blog recently, and I apologize for this...but I assure you, the story is worth reading.

I will post more as soon as my obligations release me!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Isabella said...

I like how you lambast Bush for being anti-women's rights foru lines after using the phrase "bar crawling harlot."

Seriously. It made me laugh.

Now lets get down to business. Can you take me back to the Clinton years so i can invest in some Bay Area Real Estate?

3:29 PM  
Blogger Girl Friday said...

Where the hell have you been Mr Wells? You are like the Scarlet Pimpernel.

5:35 AM  
Blogger Isabella said...

And no sooner than he had reappeared, he was gone again.

10:54 AM  
Blogger ennazus said...

Fore!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home