Monday, December 13, 2004

Works in progress...

Since my return I have been pursued by, not just hotties, but several publishers as well, virtually DOZENS of offers have come across my roll-top desk.



I was enjoying myself so much, that for a time I had turned down these offers....but just over two months ago I took on the task of not only one book, but seven! These works were ligitimately written in these past 3 months (no time-travel hijinks) however I did request a bit of assistance from a few friends, and Jesus wrote a forward for me...yet that was after the texts had been completed.

I figured I would challenge myself and write 7 books in only three months...and now my three months are coming to a close.

So without further ado, I present my 7 publications due for 2005:

Weird and Wacky Plants of the American Northwest: A Guide
-H.G. Wells

The Art of Spanking: A Pop-Up Book
-H.G. Wells with artwork by Richard Kern

The Miracle of the Loaves and Fishes Why Christianity is Totally Gay
- H.G. Wells (forward by Jesus)

Switcheroo How to Get Anal Despite Her Protesting
- H.G. Wells with Tera Patrick

Oscar Wilde's Night of Golden Showers, and Other Disasters
-a historical text by H.G. Wells

Wild Nights with Emily Dickinson
- H.G. Wells

War of the Worlds Part II: The Bush Years
- H.G. Wells with former Bush cabinet members

Please look for these titles in your local book shop and online!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home