Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Good Evening...

..I am having quite the good evening, and yourselves? I thought so, wonderful!

I am spending my after-hours with the nicest young woman. "After-what-hours", you ask? Well these are my after-writing, after-cocktails, after-dinner, after-desert, after-nightcaps,
after-the-first-date-is-over-let's-get-on-to-the-next-one hours!!

Of course, these types of things have fallen out of fashion with you youngsters!! All of the pleasures I enjoyed as a young man like singing parlour songs, dancing a waltz and having unprotected sex with multiple female partners all at the same time without fear of infection or disease...
*sigh*
...these things are no longer the interests of you generation.

Now you want to be "hip" and "kick it with your homies" and "Ima tell you, dis muthfucka bess check hisself! Wells gonna roll up any minnit now! Wells don't mess around. Yall stupit ass crunk niggaz! Damn, yo...fo real. " and things of that nature.

Well, rather than get into a deep discussion of fads and language trends, I will leave you with this before I retire to my bed to enjoy the remainder of this evening....

I am going to ravage this young lady without remorse! Her 22 year old body will not KNOW what hit it! OH, and I WILL BE HITTIN' IT THIS EVENING!!! When she leaves here, she will barely be able to walk...

...and I plan on using nothing other that my tongue, BITCHES.

SAY WORD.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Head said...

Some things never go out of style.
Word.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home