Monday, April 25, 2005

More Bizarre findings...

Well, for those of you who have been with my little blog for a while, I am back to touring this fantastical land called the internet!

In fact, I came across this sketch from a fanatic of my blog!




Now, mind you, I cannot support this in any way for several reasons.

Mainly because the person in this sketch is clearly insane...so we can only assume that the person who drew it feels much the same. Eh?

Furthermore, friend, if you are going to scribble something on a protest sign there are 2 simple rules that should be followed:

1) It should, at least, be some kind of intelligent phrase.
2) It must fit within the physical confines of the sign.

DUH!!!

Really...if this is the best my "fans" can do, we'll NEVER take over the free world.

....er.....not that I had any plans.....

3 Comments:

Blogger melodyann said...

Thanks for your comment... I'm actually learning to love... er, like... um, well certainly TOLERATE couscous. If you drown it in enough soy sauce, you hardly taste the monkey excrement...

7:09 PM  
Blogger Gothamimage said...

It took me years to like whiskey- couscous only took a while.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Buck Williams said...

Actually, thanks to several amazing inovations in the paper market, you can now make signs where the words extend beyond the border. It's called "Hydropeplexiationization".

I'm not lying.

Also, did you know that cuscous is not actually made from monkey excrement, but from human heads?

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home