Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tick...Tick...Tick...

As the clock counts down to the release of "War of the Worlds" - as interpreted by Hollywood morons, Steven Spielbergmanstein and starring "I've-Recently-Lost-My-Effin-Mind" Tom Cruise - I am driven to the highest points of rage, the lowest feelings of disrespect and a most bowel twisting feeling of nausea...which I believe was either caused by viewing the trailers for this film, or some questionable oysters...I'm not sure about that one.

I am not sure which is worse:
1) My novel will be "modernized",
2) My novel will be "edited for the screen" or
3) My novel will "Soon be re-released in paperback with photos of Tom Cruise on the cover" ...the WORST fate for any author's novel-to-film adaption!

LEAVE MY WORKS ALONE, YOU FILTHY PRICKS!

...well, it's too late for this one.

Anyone wanna get drunk with some hookers and see this film this weekend?

Screw it, it'll make 1 Jillion dollars with or without us...why not?

Damn.

Oh...and just for the record. I never intended for the main character in War of the Worlds to be a homosexual, nor a closet homosexual. Well, that's what they're getting at here, isn't it? Isn't that why they cast Tom Cruise? Bloody queer! (not that I dis-like homosexuals...just Tom.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home