Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Whiskey-ed Away

Do not return from Scotland without at least 10 bottles of Scotch for me, Steve!

I know this young man will see plenty of fine scotches on his trip...just read a bit:

"If I take it according to plan I will be up the Great Glen Way (in the direction of Inverness) to Clunes, then inland and over to Glen Garry, then WNW to Glen Quoich then over to Glen Shiel. From there, N to Kililan and the Post Office/rail station at Strathcarrron - big supply point!"

In my opinion this might as well read:

"If I take it according to plan I will be up the Great Glen Way to SCOTCH, then inland and over to SCOTCH, then to SCOTCH. From there, SCOTCH SCOTCH AND SCOTCH - and the big supply point for SCOTCH!"

Hmmm....

I think I'll have a scotch.

Now where did I leave that decanteur last night?

1 Comments:

Blogger buYFzrSR said...

Comment

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home