Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Things are HEATING UP!

I had NO idea things were so wild and sexy at the beach in this century! I had heard stories...Hedonism, Girls Gone Awry (is that the name?), Gastineau Girls...but what I found was more than I every would believe!

I recently came across these young ladies while out for a stroll.



Suffice it to say, I had a somewhat difficult time keeping my plenpotentiary instrument from cleaving each and every gateway to the halls of pleasure!

Although, I must admit, I mouthed almost every ruby-tipped globe that came within my rapturous grasp!

I am a naughty one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Myron said...

Ann Coulter for President 2008, read more at
Far Right Wing

1:27 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Yours By Design Heating and Cooling is a full service Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) contractor based in Blaine, MN
installing residential heating and air and commercial heating and air.**Heating****Cooling**activated charcoal filter furnace registeractivated charcoal filter furnace register

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home