Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Memories...



Aaaahhhh.....those were the days!

...and only a short while ago.

Although, everything is "only a short while ago" for me.

Where has my time gone...I feel so old and feeble now. Feelings I never thought I would have, even at the age of 138 years.

Perhaps my mood has been depressed by my up coming birthday celebration.
(Make note ladies: Sept. 21st, bumping par-ty at the Wells' estate! Til 6 in the MO-nin'!! )

You know, 139 is only one away from the "Big 4-0".....140.

You would think that by my age, I would have learned something....

this introspection is killing me.

Where is my bottle of Boodles? Boodle of bottles. Bottles of oodles. Oodles of Noodles.

5 Comments:

Blogger vnr406 said...

Hi , hope your day is going well.

I have a magician london blog. It attempts to cover things relating to magician london .

If your interested then please come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:14 PM  
Blogger H G Wells said...

Bloody spammers!

4:21 PM  
Blogger H G Wells said...

Bloody stools!

...oh my, now THATS not healthy.

4:21 PM  
Blogger The Head said...

Man, we were gonna change the world.

2:09 PM  
Blogger The Head said...

Unfortunately I recently switched gins to Plymouth.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home