Tuesday, December 13, 2005

It's the Tits!

I have not been here since September? Could this be POSSIBLE?

Well, I can not say that anything has happened in the long interm period between then and now. I have really done nothing over these past few months...perhaps even all year.

It seems my passion for things such as blogging, getting (as you youngsters call it) "bombed" and having a dainty persian girl wearing traditional garb and spike heels stand on my scrotum while I lick whipped cream from her sister's ample busom as the smell of warm apple pie rises up from the bedside, I am wearing my favorite robe, the one with the leafy pattern, the girls look knowingly at each other as I reach into the nightstand drawer and produce a tube of almond paste, an instant camera and a small tacking hammer....good God, I've distracted myself from the point here. Ah yes, these things that started my year off with a figurative "bang" seem to have wandered from my interests....

I really should not have posted this....it makes me seem like a sad old man.

>sigh< style="font-weight: bold;">FOR I HAVE A PLAN GOING INTO THE YEAR 2006!

LOOK OUT PEOPLE......

MISTER WELLS HAS RETURNED!!

Provided I don't have any flare ups with those "sores"....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home