Wednesday, February 22, 2006

For Now....

Please continue to enjoy my past posts (although, for some they could be future post, I suppose) and I promise to return here in the near future.

With all of the technologies and social changes I have found here in the future, as many can tell, learning about all of these things has left me with very liitle time for idle blogging.

I know many of you enjoyed coming here and interacting with a legend such as myself...and I will return, this is not good bye. I just could not bring myself to lead you astray again with promises of lenghthy, frequent posts....there is just too much poontang for that, you see?

If it were possible to post a proper blog entry WHILE tasting of a 23 year old's sweet and juicies, then I would absolutely do that for you, friends.....but, alas, it is NOT possible. Trust me I have tried, you just end up with a keyboard covered in spunk.

Until my return......stay well friends! I will see you all soon.

Marty Van Buren can still kiss my liver-spotted ass!

11 Comments:

Blogger lucytheo04955193 said...

While you read this, YOU start to BECOME aware of your surroundings, CERTIAN things that you were not aware of such as the temperature of the room, and sounds may make YOU realize you WANT a real college degree.

Call this number now, (413) 208-3069

Get an unexplained feeling of joy, Make it last longer by getting your COLLEGE DEGREE. Just as sure as the sun is coming up tomorrow, these College Degree's come complete with transcripts, and are VERIFIABLE.

You know THAT Corporate America takes advantage of loopholes in the system. ITS now YOUR turn to take advantage of this specific opportunity, Take a second, Get a BETTER FEELING of joy and a better future BY CALLING this number 24 hours a day.
(413) 208-3069

5:42 PM  
Blogger anton3alana said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

3:39 AM  
Blogger hdmq5k20e said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

4:19 PM  
Blogger 宜蘭民宿 said...

中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
中醫減重
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿

10:41 AM  
Blogger fengfk2008 said...

KY
批發

seo

網路行銷

11:57 AM  
Blogger fengfk2008 said...

CB
情趣用品

提供上千種成人商品線上購物服務--專營情趣商品、男女自慰用品、性感睡衣、情趣用品批發、自慰套、SM商品、逼真情趣娃娃、跳蛋、按摩棒、同志用品、TENGA飛機杯..,可線上刷卡及貨到付款。 ... 收到的東西會有情趣用品的字樣嗎? 轉帳之後,如何通知這筆款項是我付的
導航

9:32 AM  
Blogger fengfk2008 said...

MOTEL
seo
居家看護
法拍屋
白蟻
seo
隔熱紙
高雄縣旅遊
墾丁旅遊
網路行銷

11:39 AM  
Blogger fengfk2008 said...

網路行銷
網路行銷
網路行銷
seo
seo
seo

12:35 AM  
Blogger fengfk2008 said...

I wish you health and happiness every day!
Ich wunsche Ihnen Gluck und Gesundheit jeden Tag!
Je vous souhaite sante et bonheur chaque jour!

網路行銷
seo
網路行銷
seo

1:43 AM  
Blogger 優質行動網 said...

正享除蟲服務項目:白蟻防治 跳蚤防治 蛀蟲 燻蒸防治 蟑螂防治 老鼠防治 蚊子防治 蒼蠅防治 螞蟻防治 蛾蚋防治 園藝防治
正享是專業的白蟻白蟻防治、除蟲專家,提供消除白蟻、白蟻防治、以及除蟲服務,只要您有惱人的白蟻困擾,找正享除蟲就對了。

2:12 PM  
Blogger sallan74 said...

Bridgeport Locksmiths
Plantation locksmith
Locksmith Richmond CA
RedwoodCity locksmith
Locksmith Palo Alto
Locksmith Newark CA
San Jose locksmith
locksmith pembroke pines fl
locksmith miami fl
locksmith fort worth texas
irvine locksmiths
hialeah locksmiths
miami beach fl locksmith
fort worth locksmiths
Locksmith Mesquite tx
irvine locksmiths
Hialeah FL Locksmith
locksmith fort worth tx
hialeah locksmiths
locksmith miami beach fl
miami locksmiths
hialeah locksmith
mesquite locksmith
irvine locksmith

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home